Au Revoir - Merci Beacoup 2013, Bonjour 2014!




This year has been a roller coaster ride for me, been in a painful-like-about-to-die illness, emotional and intellectual chaos and unimaginable personal struggle but amid these challenge, I had my series of victors,  I've been known for many names towards the end of the quarter, The Captain of the champs,  Venus, Luigi and Mr. China. I have conquered the dance floor, the ITIL examination, the blogging world. I have met people who caused me pain but new friends from work to the events and pageant world came. This year has been literally bitter sweet and I Thank you. for being part of it. Thank you for your support and your prayers. Your love and care, your concern and empathy. I raise all these to our Almighty Father, for we living a purpose only He had written. God Bless you and your family this 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pepperland Hotel Legazpi Albay

Early morning flight and I came back to Albay. I've been in this place for quite sometime and this was the first time I'll be j...