Eurotel Hotel Naga City


Traveling is discovering. Seeing things beyond our usual daily scene is healthy in building one's confidence as it expands the views of the person taking the journey. Weather for business or pleasure, it gives us a larger picture of the world. Love the beach, the city lights, the party, the mountains et al. But when we go out of town, one thing that we need to settle before leaving our homes is... Accommodation! Of course, you need to have a place to stay. To sleep and rest your feet. to breathe a little before another day starts.



Traveling to Naga City for the first time gave me thrills! I was with my buddies Christine ( JovialWanderer ), Kara ( Travel Up ) and Estan ( Langyaw ) for a few days tour of the City and some great spots nearby. Since Kara's home is nearby, the 3 of us stayed in a very prestigeus hotel.




Eurotel Hotel Naga City has been our home during our stay. As they say it's a businessman's hotel but its more than that, they offer a very relaxing and luxurious accommodation that everyone in the family can appreciate. It's very clean and has this homey feel. 



The reception area has friendly and accommodating professionals attending our needs and let me add Manong Ariel (if i remember his name correctly) the security personnel who will open the doors for you cheerfully. The hotel is actually located in the welcoming Arc of the city. just beside the river where the Penafrancia parade will start this Sept 2014. So better book the rooms with the view of the river to maximize your staycation! 



Rooms, oh wow. It's divine! I feel like I'm a famous celebrity! very tidy, neat, and just have enough space for me to roam around, throw my bag and toss my stuff!!! love the Queen sized bed! i was like rolling and rolling and rolling in the deep! hehe. One more thing I love about my room... The SELFIE / OOTD MIRROR!!!oh yes yes yes! I enjoyed my narcissism very much!




Washroom, oh my word! love the shower!!!!! oh words, where art thou? lol I can't even describe the feeling of taking a bath with that high tech, modernized hydro massages!




When I though I already had enough of the glam stay, the Breakfast buffet... yum.. yum.. yum.. they offer an array of great breakfast stuff! be filled with your hearts desires from brewed coffee to newly cooked courses to delicious desserts and even fresh fruits!



Overall, my stay in Eurotel Naga gave me my needed accommodation and attention. The room was great, the corridors smells good, the breakfast is great and the staff are very hospitable. They are still upgrading their amenities and facilities during our stay to provide their guests the best experience they can give. Highly recommended for those who wants to feel coziness when out for business or for leisure. to top that, they have very affordable rates that oh, you certainly can't resist. More over, Eurotel Hotel Naga is very accessible to many great place you can visit when in Bicol so what more you can ask for?!
 Great Price! Great Accomodation! Great Food! and Great Location!
It's an all in Hotel, I can really tell! 
in Naga's Eurotel Hotel



#2 General Luna corner Riverside Road Bgy Dinaga, Naga City

Manila Line / Tel. No.+63 544-725321 / 6686131 
Mobile No. +63 0922-3100303
Email : eurotel_naga@yahoo.com
- See more at: http://www.jovialwanderer.com/#sthash.Gsfbrtz3.dpuf


Know more about Naga and everything that Bicol has to offer in http://nagax.com/.!












1 comment:

Pepperland Hotel Legazpi Albay

Early morning flight and I came back to Albay. I've been in this place for quite sometime and this was the first time I'll be j...