Pepperland Hotel Legazpi Albay


Early morning flight and I came back to Albay. I've been in this place for quite sometime and this was the first time I'll be joining my friends. It was a fine morning when we arrived in Legazpi Airport and my two friends Alice and Chad were there to pick us up. When we got in to the Van, I immediately asked "where are we going to stay?", the two of them joked around and said it will be like a couple of hours drive. Gullible me, I assumed I can still take a nap before we get to the hotel. I haven't warmed my self yet and poof, the van had a stop and we were there! 

(Photo credit: The Pepperland Hotel Legazpi)

A grand ambiance will welcome your eyes as it showcase grandeur with a beautiful center table and a vintage car shining in perfection. Front desk attendants are one of the warmest ones I've experienced. They're very friendly and accommodating so you wont be shy to ask anything. 
I shared rooms with two of my buddies Arnie and Chad and the three of us can do cartwheels and jump around the beds! its very spacious and the vibe is so eclectic. It can fit a family or group but they also have rooms that are enough for solo travelers like and also for couples honeymoon. 




The entire citadel actually exudes class and regal feel but they conduct zumba concerts there as they have a grand ballroom in the middle. Its a big place good for wedding receptions, birthdays and any event that would require ample room. If you're looking for conference room or closed area, there also have some meeting rooms that can cater to your needs.



Hungry? Don't worry.  Alfonso's cafe will surely solve your hunger! With the ambiance and the feels of the restaurant will feed your eyes as for me, it's like a coutured dress where I can eat. 

(Photo credit: The Pepperland Hotel Legazpi)

Variety of dishes from Filipino to American dishes, soups and seafood plus the desserts are wwwoooowwww!!

Sili - Chocolate Cupcake



Pili Puffs

(my favourite)
Green Tea / Matcha Pili - Chocolate chunks cookies

Yummy Empanada

Delicious Pancit Canton

So if you will be traveling alone or with friends or with your family and you're looking for a great place to stay, you can inquire for their rates and relax in a luxurious way for a very reasonable price. It's very clean and oh the employees / staff are very very nice! Even though the hotel is just a few walks from the airport, they offer shuttle service to and from Albay Airport. 


The Pepperland Hotel
Airport Road
Legazpi, Albay
For Hotel Reservation and Event Inquiries,Contact 
742-78-78 and 742-78-88.


Special Thanks to Governor Bichara and the department of tourism of Albay for taking good care of us and also to The Big Difference Communication by Ms, Cherry Burwell Bustamante for giving us the opportunity in exploring the area. Shout out to Kezia Noblia, Arnie Alesna, Chad Lacorte and Alice Mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pepperland Hotel Legazpi Albay

Early morning flight and I came back to Albay. I've been in this place for quite sometime and this was the first time I'll be j...