The Globe in my hands

The world is now in my reach. Just last Friday, I was able to FINALLY get a post paid plan with Globe. After a few days of going back and forth (because I keep on forgetting some requirement) I eventually signed my self for a couple of years commitment with the telecom.

Photo from: google search


Waiting queue seemed endless so I shopped a bit around the store across them and was just in time when they called my name. I arrived there a few minutes before 6:00 pm and I was called around 7:00 pm-ish. I immediately mentioned to their personnel that I need a plan that can give me a strong connection in our company's VPN and I also need a gadget that fits a bloggers lifestyle. I felt he was surprised and a tiny bit more enthusiasm arose specially when I handed over my documents. Iphone 5c was the first one he offered but I'm not really a fan of Mac so I mentioned that an iconic-showbiz-brother I know got an LG G2 Android for plan 1799 and I told him I have another friend who waited for almost a month to get her phone / line working and the rep responded quickly that I can get the phone I wanted right away! Sounds cool right?  like a quick costumer service satisfaction, so then he walked me through the plan and its inclusion and explained the plan and the peso value thingy.


photo from google search


For my plan I got 3200 PV to consume. I came up with:

For the Gadget - 1100 PV

1 Month Internet Access - 999 PV

Globe / TM Calls for 20 minutes - 100 PV x 3 = 60 minutes = 300 PV

All Net Combo, 5 minutes call and 100 text message to all networks - 100 PV x 3 = 15 minutes and 300  text messages to all networks = 300 PV

All Net text, 125 sms to all network (on top of All Net Combo) - 100 PV x 3 = 375 sms to all network (on top of All Net Combo) = 300 PV

INT'L 5 mins international call and 5 isms - 100 PV x 2 = 10 mins international call and 10 isms = 200 PV

photo from google search


He assured me that I will only pay 1799 every month and will not incur any internet charge since its included in the plan and will only be billed for extra sms / call minutes once I go over the total accumulated PV conversions I have. I also have an LTE sims that I can use when I want to go online and the signal is fine.



All my inquiries that day were answered promptly and he kindly asked me to wait for my name to be called for the release of the unit and plan. I was also asked to provide a month deposit of 1799 php and I didn't need to go out to withraw from an ATM, I just swiped my BPI Savings account card. He went to the new accounts desk to give my docs and when he came back he said I'm 8th in the list, I asked if I could go to the loo and smoke real quick, and he said its quite fine. So I quickly ran to the nearest washroom then smoked half a cigarette, when I went back, it was the same person sitting in the release desk when I went out. I was like, OMG, 8th in the list? how long do I need to wait?! I stood near the sofas, I sat, I went our for a smoke, checked some phones, sat, stood up, smoked and check the LG and sat and had a quick nap before they called me. OH MY. I'm not a very patient person! 

photo from google search


3 - 5 hours of waiting and alas! I got my globe at hand!! I might have forgotten to mention that I told the representative that I will write about my experience with them in my blog and he said there's no problem with that. So join me in my 2 years journey with MyGlobe Superplan.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pepperland Hotel Legazpi Albay

Early morning flight and I came back to Albay. I've been in this place for quite sometime and this was the first time I'll be j...