AcCez Fashion by Cez Morales



Facebook groups can really make strangers turn into friends. A few years back, I had an exchange of comments in one of the dog carers group with a lady. At some point, it lead me to check her facebook page to see some photos of her furkids. Apparently, this wonder mom I was chatting with is an artist / entrepreneur. 


From then on, aside form from the furparents talk, I became a loyal customer. I was amazed how Ms. Cez Morales hand crafted those stainless steels and turn them into personalized non tarnish accessories. From a raw sheet, she makes fashionable pendants, necklaces, bracelets, rings, bangles, pair of ear rings, key chain, etc! (even name tags for our pets!)







For a very affordable price, you can give your special someone gifts that they can call their own and having their names on it is the cherry on top. I also wear my own picks on a daily basis!



Since its stainless and non tarnish, I never had an issue with my accessories being wet. With the great price, I was able to give my family and dear friends gifts that was delivered in my most convenient courier.
Accez Fashion items are great gifts for all occasions even just for a regular day if you want to make them smile and keep something you know they will and can treasure for a long time.



 As a traveler, I know I look fashionable weather I'm in the mountains or the beach. When at work, i look flashy and confident with the pieces I'm wearing. With no other words to describe how happy I am as a customer - friend, I always look forward for great designs and well trusted transactions.



For designs and prices follow Accez Fashion in this link:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pepperland Hotel Legazpi Albay

Early morning flight and I came back to Albay. I've been in this place for quite sometime and this was the first time I'll be j...