Captain America: Civil War

 

April 27,2016. Newport Cinemas Resorts World Manila. A Marvel Movie Battle I will never ever forget. Captain America: Civil War blasted the movie screen on its premier when the clock hits 8:00 pm last night.


Lucky to be one of the chosen ones by Next of Light Network, I've watched a phenomenal movie of a life time. Not really a fan of comics and stuff but I have watched Marvel movies for quite sometime already. I'm a fan of blasts and powers and you know, those kind of effects where someone has this special ability. This film really rocked my night.


I arrived in RWM a few minutes before 7PM to get my pass and oh my gawd. fans of Marvels from young age to young hearts swarmed in the entrances and ticket booths of Newport Cinema. There was even a dad wearing a spider man costume with his family and kids. Some were wearing shirts with Iron man or Captain America. It's like a political campaign between those superheroes!


I was assisted very well by our friends in PMCM Events Management until the time we needed to go inside the movie house. I went out for a while then when I got back, I was pretty surprised when my name was called because I won in a raffle by Cross!! And I was like wwwhooaaa!! ahah never really won something flashy in a bloggers meet and hell yeah my smile crossed my ears! Thank God for this blessing and to Cross, I really like the prize! Sophisticated and elegant pen just like me. ahem. :p
There are other winners too but wait it's just one time for me so lets keep the spotlight on me for a few lol.


Though I was sitting just a seat away from the big screen, I didn't trade places because I fealt really comfy with my seat already. I was a happy kid. When the light dimmed and the movie started, I was like here we goooooo!! Honestly, I was somewhat expecting it to be a little sort of like uhmm similar to a recent super hero film i watched but hey hey hey... this one is like a juicy yummy action filled movie that i liked!!! and oh yeah fights scenes are AWESOME! not too runchy but just enough to make me say wow. It also took us to different places in the world because of the plot, hey, travelling while just sitting back and relaxing while watching a movie.. what more can I ask for the night?!!



DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL THE CREDITS ARE ALL DONE! again. ALL DONE! or else you'll miss a very enticing teaser!! I though it was over until I was supposed to step out I heard something and I was like.. no way.. almost missed that!! 

On our way out, the generous sponsors of the block screening shared some of their goodies to those who watched it with them. Overall, the Movie is a 9 / 10 for me. it was great and I didn't fell asleep nor got bored. right balance of action and effects and the story, WOW. SO COOL.


Special Thanks again to Next Tugade of Light Network, PMCM Events Management, Newport Cinema Resortworld Manila, Cross, When in Manila, Hygienix, Youc1000, Nissin Yakisoba, Kettle Korn, etc.


and oh.. yeah.. Im for team Captain America. oohh I dont wanna spoil anything but if you gonna watch it.. ohh there's a scene there where he flexed.. I was like.. Oh.. wow... Hallelujah!!! lol. Highly recommended film and I bet its worth to see in the big screen! have fun and enjoy!!

(photo credits: google search)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pepperland Hotel Legazpi Albay

Early morning flight and I came back to Albay. I've been in this place for quite sometime and this was the first time I'll be j...